CARROT CAKE, TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE (RECIPE)
GLUTEN FREE CARROT CAKE
This is one of my all time favorite healthy snack!
Carrot, walnut, pecan, ginger.... how wonderful is it to be able to stay healthy while
enjoying eating cakes!
I bake this healthy yum on a weekly basis only because I crave it..
So I decided to share it with you too on this very special Mother's day.
Spoil your mom with this delicious thing this year~
250g gluten free flour (rice & tapioca flour)
2tsp baking powder
1.5 tsp cinammon
0.5tsp ginger powder
0.5tsp sea salt
180ml rice oil
180~200g coconut sugar
1tsp organic vanilla extract
300g grated carrot
100g walnut & pecan nuts
1. Heat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Mix all DRY INGREDIENTS and set aside.
3. Whisk all WET INGREDIENTS until fluffy.
4. Add SOLIDS to the WET and mix until even.
5. Add DRY to WET and mix with a spatula until even.
6. Pour the mix into your favorite mould and bake for approx 40~50min.
7. Let it cool in pan for approx. 20 min.
Whip the following;
- 225g of cream cheese (room temp)
- 115g unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100g coconut sugar